Monday, August 20, 2012

Missing Weeks...........


Life has been busy these days...............

Friends have come by to sit on the porch and enjoy talking.............








Marilyn hosted a Sit and Stitch............



While we were there she let me use her washer to felt my knitted purses.........  Now they need to be lined.....

She served a delicious lunch and even fixed a plate for me to take home to Lem.....


Marilyn and Georgina



Fleming.............


Faye...........

We also went to Danville,Virginia to see my siblings..................(Left to right... Kathy, my brother James, my sister Jean and her husband Bill......


My brother announced that he and Kathy will get married in December.........  We are so delighted.....



No comments:

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10