Wednesday, August 01, 2012

I finally got to the studio this morning.........  I am working on things for the church bazaar in September......

Today I got out my pattern for Lazy Girl's Wonder Wallet............  Being fat quarter friendly you can get two wallets from each fat quarter..........  A search upstairs and I found some fat quarters to use.......


This is just a few of the choices..............



I got the fabric pressed and cut.......


Then stitched the first step and pressed them for the next part........


Since they have to be top-stitched I have them divided into stacks that can use the same thread to save time on that part............


I baked 2 dozen banana nut muffins to use up some bananas that were going bad, vacuumed the house and mopped the kitchen.........

Now time to head back to the kitchen and get dinner on the table..............

1 comment:

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Hi Susan... I am glad you got you computer up and running... You are one busy lady... can't wait to see what you are going to do with the material you prepted... Hugs :)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10