Thursday, July 12, 2012

So Far............

Another picture from our July 4th adventure............

Lem and his brother Beck sitting on the porch watching the lake........  Wade Hamilton was enjoying the chance to be petted............



I did get all of my 68 flying geese finished yesterday for the Hour a Day quilt at Patchwork Times...


Next I started on the blocks I need for the Guild drawing.........  I will need to make four and this is all that is done of the first one...........  Maybe today will be more productive........



2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... Lem looks relaxed and I can see that they are brothers... You are surly one busy lady... All the flying geese you did and the block for the guild... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so good to see you and your families enjoying your new home!!!
    I do plan to get there ...???? CLiff is better but not perfect...
    we will just have to be spur of the moment and give you a call...
    I have not been to guild for two weeks and hope to be there Wednesday, however, the car is back in the shop and will get a ride...think it is finally time for a new car :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10