Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Now into Hour Eleven on Judy's Quilt Along.......  You can find that HERE.........

It has been a long time since I have been able to join in on the adventure and I am so enjoying myself.......


Temecula Quilt Company are also hosting a Quilt Along........  They have had several and for the first time I can participate..................  You can find that information HERE...........


Now off to the kitchen.........  I have laundry calling and lots to get done today............

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting about the quilt along...I'm excited to start another project, but it's just a little one, so it doesn't really count!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10