Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Getting Together


Yesterday Marilyn brought her knitting and came by for a get together......,


Georgina brought some quilting projects and we enjoyed the morning talking and stitching...........


This morning I finally finished the four blocks I needed for the Guild.....................

This afternoon I will iron and put together the backing for my next quilt to be quilted........  I will take it with me to the Guild meeting and Lily will work her magic on it.......................

At the end of June I posted six projects that I was working on at one time..........  You can read about them HERE....

To date I have finshed none of them but I have added several..........  One is a knitted lace strip for a Christmas Ornament.............  You can find the information on this pattern HERE.......



I wasn't able to find the satin ornaments called for so I will be using some glass ornaments I have on hand.....

I am also now making some knitted tassels from a pattern that is free at Swallow Hill Creations....  You can find that HERE.....

So that brings the total to eight directions to go in................

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny..."finished none of them and added several"...same as me! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, that knitted lace for the ornament is just stunning!!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... You sure make my head spin with all the diffrent projects you are doing... I have 4 projects to be quilted and I am over welem.... Love all you are doing and I still use my tassel... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10