Monday, July 09, 2012

Design Wall Monday

Judy at Patchwork Times gives us an opportunity to see what others are working on each week.....  I got the idea for this quilt from seeing one on Design Wall Monday........The idea came from Kathy at Kathy's Quilts.  You can see her post HERE  ............It is coming along rather nicely.......


I also have the fabric cut for the rest of the blocks......... 

I am also working on Judy's Hour A Day quilt............  Head over to Patchwork times to see just what else is going on....... HERE

It is good to be in the studio again..............

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... What a lovely quilt will be with the blocks... You do such lovely work... You are my inspration to do better... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I will have to thank Kathy for the inspiration. I love your quilt. I have blocks started, but wasn't sure how I wanted to arrange them. Thank YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to see how it is progressing...it's so pretty!
    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely colors. It is going to be a beautiful quilt. I really liked Kathy's version as well

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10