Friday, June 22, 2012

On The Needles Friday....


After last weeks post I had to get out the swift and get my yarn wound for my two purses.....



I was amazed at just how quickly these bags knitted up.......  I do have to sew on the cord and make that pleat in the side before they are felted..........

Now I have a new pair of socks on the needle.  Judy mentioned this pattern and has made a pair of socks using it.......  It is called Skyp and can be found  HERE.........   It is a simple pattern and easy to remember.  I am enjoying making these socks............  Go over to Patchwork Times to see just what else is on needles around the world.............


6 comments:

  1. Love the bags!
    I'm making Skype socks too. I bet you are finished before me. :) Isn't it a great pattern!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa - it's Skyp-a-mania! I'm making some too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with those. Guess I will call myself a Skypewatcher.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So the Skype socks really are easy to make? I have the pattern and have yet to try them...

    Yours are looking great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are just too good...is that contraption a "nitty notty"?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sock patt sounds great. Thank you for link. Can't wait to read it.
    Love your swift... aren't they great?! I couldn't live without mine. *g*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10