Friday, June 15, 2012

On The Needles Friday


I finally remembered that today was Friday and I want to join in............  Just stitch up the toe of the last sock and one pair will be complete...........  I plan to send these to a very dear friend for her birthday.......

Now I needed something to put on the needles for next week...........  I had planned to work on Kim's sweater but I could not find it........  I found her yarn and the instructions but the part that I had started is among the missing............  While looking around I found this..........

Someone made a felted bag and I just HAD TO HAVE ONE.........You know how that works.....  The reality of the time involved and the time you have to spend on said project at that time doesn't enter into the picture at all........  I just rush right out and get what I need for that project.........And when I get home it gets put aside until I have time.........  And so many other things crowd in on your time and you forget what it was you were making.....................

This project is just another one I HAD TO HAVE and now I have forgotten what it looked like.......  I do know that I wanted to make two of them...  One for me and one for Jean..........  When the socks are done I will get started on these Felted Bags..........

There is a collection of lovely things on the needle at Patchwork Times.......HERE

7 comments:

  1. I love your socks. And isn't that little bag ever so handy!! I keep mine in my purse-you never know when you will need to knit. :)
    I can't wait to see the felted bags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have socks out of that yarn too and they have held up so well.

    Like Judy, I want to see those felted bags too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You seem a kindred spirit! Love your socks! Iyou gave me an idea of what to do next.... I was thinking @ picking back up a summer sweater already on the needles, but I have an entralac bag that is to be completed & felted... That may be my next project! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the yarn I used for my first pair of socks. Great yarn, washes great (dried flat). You will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great socks! Love the red!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have made some socks from that very yarn! IIR, it was the Broadripple pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vanessa7:21 AM

    Hi,
    I'd like to inquire about doing a sponsored blog post - about 150-300 words that talks a little bit about cars and automobiles and links back to our site http://www.nissanofsanbernardino.com. We are a car dealership and thought we might be a good fit for your readers/visitors on http://suze-threadmill.blogspot.com/.

    Here's a list of some blog post titles we've done in the past:
    - What To Look For When Buying A New Car
    - 2012 Cars That Look Good And Saves You Gas
    - Reasons Why Buying New Cars Is Better Than Used

    Our budget is around $15 for the post. Is this something you'd be open to?

    Also if you have some other sites just send them over and we might be interested in doing a sponsored post on there as well!

    Regards,

    Vanessa
    nissansb@acuramail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10