Monday, June 25, 2012

On the Design Wall today are my meager efforts from the past week........ I have one third of the blocks made for my challenge quilt...........



Last Monday was spent at the Dr's office because Lem broke his little finger and it needed attention.....

Tuesday was working in the yard and in the attic........

Wednesday was Guild and Lunch Bunch............

Thursday morning was more of Tuesday and Thursday afternoon was a trip to JoAnn's Fabrics.........

Friday was a funeral and lunch out with Jane and Beck.................

Saturday I got the final weeding done on the front of the house..........

Yesterday afternoon we loaded the golf cart onto Jason's trailer to be taken in for repairs..........

Busy week, little sewing.........

Now I am off to work upstairs till 10:00 and then out to mow the lawn.......  Whew........  When I get the flower beds established and the attic organized I hope to have more time for sewing...

Check out Patchwork Times to see what else is being made this week..............HERE

4 comments:

  1. Hi Susan.... I just love these blocks and looks like a scrappy quilt comming to life.... You always do lovely quilts.. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some weeks are like that and don't leave much time for sewing but your blocks are beautiful. Always amazing what blocks can be made with half square triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous Susan!
    I have decided to hand quilt mine in the fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've had a very busy week! I hope Lem's finger is feeling better. Love your blocks. Sorry I haven't been by for awhile - too many blogs and too little time since I went back to work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10