Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Lu, this picture is for you..........

 Jason came by on Saturday..............  He and Lem spent some time fishing... They have been talking about wetting a line together for some time and it finally happened.


I spent the weekend on my knees..........  I did not get the mulch spread in time and thick enough so the grass started coming up again..........


There is a lavender plant buried in there somewhere..........


Wade and I had the cart all loaded with tools and we got to work............



The left side of the porch is done and I have turned the corner........  The Jasmine is supposed to grow enough to cover the pergola in three years.........  They are the plants I am training up the strings to the columns.........  They sure do have a long way to go..........


Doesn't it look great?   I sure do hope I get it all done before July 4th..............

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... The view with Jason fishing with his son is sweet... So, you have praying to the dirt god... weeds know they can grow anywhere... Oh, I have computer issues so it will be going to the doctors to get fix... I can't post anything... You back pordh view is lovely... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10