Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Little and Often

Monday morning I headed outside to get another area weeded and mulched...............




This is the area to the right of the back door........  I still have some work to do on the brick border but I do want to get the weeds out and the mulch in............


Now doesn't that look so much better?





I ran out of mulch so I could not turn the corner........


By then it was time to come in to fix lunch......  Georgina called and asked if I wanted to go to JoAnn's Fabrics...............  We headed out at noon.............

I found this fabric to make pillows for each chair on the porch..........  I got enough fabric for 12 pillows....  As soon as they are made I plan to make a few more in a coordinating fabric..........



Marilyn has a blue chair and a yellow chair.........  I got this fabric to make a couple of pillows for her.......




One done...........



and one ready to stuff tonight.............

Now to make a few blocks for my challenge quilt and cut out my porch pillows.......  I will head outside at 8:30 to weed the front flower bed..........  I can't do too much till we get more mulch.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10