Tuesday, June 05, 2012

I worked diligently to get this posted yesterday before I left home but  Mercury must have been in retrograde or something because I never could get the planets aligned to get it done......

So here it is, a day late.....  My Design Wall Monday........

Half of the quilt is done and I have begun to assemble the other half..............


Now backing up to last week....... The weeds are not too bad on one side of the porch ......


 But the other side is covered in grass that should not be there............  Somewhere in all that is a lavender plant.......


One side complete ............  That looks so much nicer.................

I still have lots to do in the yard but I hope to have most of it completed by the middle of June.








1 comment:

  1. I wish blogger would let me enlarge your photos like it used to. I'm loving this quilt. Could you possibly tell me the name of the pattern? I think my oldest daughter would like this pattern and she's the only child I haven't made a special quilt for. Thanks a ton!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10