Monday, June 11, 2012

Design Wall Monday

 Well,I am back to Design Floor...........  I got the final border on this top this morning..............  I have enough of the fabric from the outer border for the backing and binding........  I am delighted to have another one ready to quilt..................
Since the one above is the wrong size for the Guild Challenge I am going to make one that is correct.......
I decided on broken dishes after seeing one someone else was making on Design Wall Monday........  The idea came from Kathy at Quilter Kathy on May 28th.

Check out Patchwork Times to see just what else is on design walls.......  HERE

9 comments:

  1. Great looking quilt - love scrappy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty. A nice mix of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful scrappy quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nicely done, such soothing colors!

    Happy Sewing

    ReplyDelete
  5. Might have been my blog on May 28th? I love the broken dishes block.
    Your bed quilt is a great scrappy quilt...I might have to make one of those somedays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and I really like the colors in your quilt. Broken dishes is one of my favorite patterns. Nice to have a bonus on your hands!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on the finish! Always a good feeling. Great looking broken dishes block. Sometimes the classics get to be favorites for a reason.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, putting the last stitch into a top is always exciting. Lovely! Broken dishes is a great block--I made a red and white tablerunner last year with three blocks in the same layout you're making. Love those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Susan... I just love your scrappy quilt... It came out beautiful... You are on amazing lady... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10