Thursday, May 03, 2012

Whew

I knew May was going to be busy but I had no idea just how busy it could be............

I need to get some work done outside.....  I need to do some cleaning inside.........  I want to do some sewing...

So much of my time will be spent on the numerous family occasions that are planned........

I need to get upstairs this morning to look for some fabric to make a dress for a darling niece....  Then I plan to work in the yard till 10:30..........  I have three tiny pin oak seedlings and the area around them needs to be weeded.........  I also want to add some Soil Moist to the dirt around them to keep them from drying out.  One still looks green but two of them are looking rather rusty.........  I would surely like for them to live....  I need to spray weed killer to edge the flower beds near the house..........  I still have 12 bags of mulch to be spread, two Lavender plants to get planted and Joyce brought 4 tomato plants to me yesterday.......

It is 7:30 now and I plan to sew till 8:15 and then head outside to do the yard work............

Dr's appointment at 11:40 and a haircut at 3:15......... That sure breaks up the day......

It will be interesting to see just how much I can get done.........

2 comments:

  1. come do my yard....I have gotten so lazy and just want to quilt!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan.... You are surly a busy lady... I have been busy as well... You are going to have the most wonderful yard when you are done... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10