Monday, May 14, 2012

Update

 Last week we were traveling............  Before that I needed to get some yard work done....  I will be working on the yard for many years to come......  Right now it is evolving...........
I have just five bags of the thirty we purchased to spread right now.....  Then I will need more....  I have several flower beds planned but I will not be putting them all in this year......... 
 I did get some tomato plants put in that Joyce gave me and a couple of lavendar plants.........

 Friday a week ago we went to Georgina's for our monthly dominoes game......

When I got home this lovely little tree frog was waiting for me beside the door......... They are only about two inches long but sound like a small dog when they bark........
 Saturday Jane came over with Lori and the New Family Addition......  Holand Kaye Bradley..........  She slept the entire time she was with us.......  Wade Hamilton was not sure why she would not play with him.


Tuesday we headed to Griffin, Georgia for our Granddaughter's graduation........  We stopped in Darlington for lunch and this was in the parking lot beside the restaurant......

We enjoyed being with the family and shopping of course.........  We are so pleased........  Kate has worked hard to get her degrees.......... an Associate of Arts degree in Criminal Justice Technology and an Associate Arts degree in Forensic Science Technology with honors...........  Congratulations Kate.............
The trip home Friday was uneventful but I woke up Saturday with the beginnings of a summer cold.....  I did get the grass cut Saturday morning before I went to bed for the weekend...........

Jane and Beck came by Sunday with Meals on Wheels............  They went to Kings and brought Lem a turkey plate.........  He shared a bit of it with me........  Jane even brought a carnation for me.......  Aren't Sisters just the best.............

Now to get the second quilt quilted before Wednesday so that I can turn it in to the guild...........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... You and Lem look great... The red looks great on you... I am tired just reading all that you have been up to.... Take care of yourself.. Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10