Tuesday, April 10, 2012

No Sewing, Just Cooking

If I am not enjoying the studio then I can enjoy the kitchen..........  I asked Jason and Kim for dinner last night since I would be cooking a ham.....  I planned to give the kitchen a thorough cleaning yesterday also.  Needless to say, that did not happen......

I had my list and I still did not finish with everything.....

I like to keep jello on hand......  It is great with a sandwich at lunch.....  The last time I made jello it did not jell... How can you mess up Jello.....  Well, I did............  The refrigerator has been full and I have not made any for a couple of weeks.......  I got some ready yesterday.  I also did some pudding for Lem but he ate all of it before I got the picture made..........
I had to boil eggs for the potato salad so I boiled a few more for deviled eggs........  Another easy thing to make that adds a touch to lunch......  We eat a lot of eggs these days.......
Of course I got the potato salad finished............
And I made a Blackberry Wine cake for Jason.......  This as you can see did not go too well......  It still tasted good...  I got the recipe from Judy at Patchwork times.  You can find it  here .
The collards were washed and ready to cook later......
No picture of the ham because it was spiral cut and I took the bone out before I baked it to use in cooking the collards.......  It was a grand meal............


This is what was outside the window this morning.........  Another Glorious Day to Praise the Lord.....


1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... What a breath taking sun set.... WOW!!! The food looks yummy... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10