Sunday, April 22, 2012

Moving Right Along

Thursday and Friday were spent doing yard work..........  More pictures later when I get something finished....

I was just finishing up late Friday afternoon when I managed to cut my arm requiring a trip to Urgent Care for treatment and a tetanus shot.........  Just what I needed.....  Joyce has been coming over each day to change the dressing for me.........  Tomorrow I go back to have it checked again.............

The good part of Friday was getting my fabric from Thousands of Bolts.....  The top one is for the Basket Quilt.  The second one is for the SAHRR .........  The one on the bottom is for the Guild Quilt Challenge.....
Now I am set for some time with projects lined up......


I have been working on string blocks for a quilt for the Veterans Home......  Playing around with the idea of putting a flag in the middle of one.......  We shall see.

A few more made and ready to make into blocks........

And four more to sew...............

I went upstairs and found this red to use as sashing.......  My first thought was "Oh, I like that fabric, if I use it for this quilt it will be gone"...........  Then reality dawned and I remembered that there is lots more fabric in the world and I will surely get more..........


We also purchased 30 more bags of mulch to be spread.......  I sure will be busy next week........  Glad I got the grass cut because it rained today and it will surely be growing..........

2 comments:

  1. your VA home quilt is looking good...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... I love the fabric's you bought... I can't wait to see your end product... Have fun spreading the mulch... LOL Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10