Monday, April 09, 2012

Done - Done - and to be Done

I finished the assembly of the Guild Quilt..........  Now if the backing comes in time I can get it layered Wednesday and quilted next week............. 


I have also finished the assembly of Lucinda's Gift...........  This is a quilt along I joined last year..... I would like to have circular feathers quilted in each color and cream section.......  I can't spend that money right now so this top will go into my "To Be Quilted" drawer.  There are two tops in there now..........

This are the quilt block I won at the guild last year......  I need to get them assembled into a quilt...  I am going to try to play with electric quilt for a bit to come up with a setting.........  I have never used my electric quilt and perhaps now is the time.....


But first I will need to do some work in the house and spread some mulch in the yard and mow the grass.....



I even got two new toys this weekend to help with the yard work.................



1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan.. WOW..WOW !!!... You are sure a busy lady... I love all three quilts... Most of all I love your riding lawn more... You look sweet on it with your hat... You need one thing to go with the outfit... a scarf or a flower on the hat... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10