Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Wreath Hung

Well, I did get one thing done even if it is not on my list of things to get done.............

I got the wreath hung on the front door......


Tuesday morning is Bible Study....  I do all that I can not to miss that........... 

This week I needed to stop and pick up a few items while I was in town so I did not get home to fix lunch till 1:00  PM...........We ate quickly because I needed to spiff the house for Movie Night.........

Joyce called to say that John would be able to help us get the dining room furniture......  They got here about 5:00.  I called and the store said that they would stay open for us..........  It took longer than I realized it would (as usual) so I made a few calls to change Movie Night to 7:00....... 

I will post furniture pictures later.................

We had a grand time talking and watching the movie..........  There was popcorn and chips and chocolate and drinks.............. 

Carol was with us...........



And Marilyn and Fleming........


And Jane and Georgina..... 
We did pause the movie a few times for intermission and to chat......  What a great way to get together.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... I am glad you have so much fun with the ladies... Everyone needs down time with friends... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10