Monday, March 19, 2012

This Week I Need To

Finish hanging some pictures in the house........  Some in the guest bathroom, some in the guest room and some in the hallway.......  Must be done before Friday..........  Rebekah will be coming for a visit and I will need to get all this off the guest bed and get the room ready for company........  Also I need to wrap my wee gifts for the shower on Saturday...  I am really looking forward to the shower....Teresa is the hostess and she is just great at this sort of thing........  It will be good to see her and other family and friends.........


Flowers need to be planted........  You can buy them and bring them home but they need to be planted if you want them to grow.........  Lem and I also need to go to Jason's to rake pinestraw........  Maybe we can schedule that on Wednesday......


Button hole band needs to be knitted on the baby sweater........


And snaps need to be added to the wee dresses........ 



I am also knitting some dishcloths for a few friends, hand quilting the GFG.........  It is coming along nicely by the way...  I might even get it done this year........  Wouldn't that be grand..........

Well, enough for now.....  I am going to start putting my Lucinda's Gift quilt together..........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... The sweater is so lovely... The little girl who is getting this will look lovely in it... You knit such lovey things... I fell in love with the smocking on the dress... You are so talented... I wish I live closer to you so I can learn new things... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10