Saturday, March 17, 2012

A Thing or Two New

Joyce came by Thursday afternoon and we headed off to the Pottery Barn in Greenville........
There was a sale at the Fox and the Hound Antique shop next door and of course we checked that out.  I found a few things there but first look at the bird Joyce found at the Pottery.............


Isn't he just the perfect thing to fill that little corner under the window?



I got a few pictures hung and unpacked some milk glass items that were my mothers........  The soup tureen was a gift to Lem's grandmother......


One of the things I found at the Fox and the Hound was this clock.......... 


And a couple of rabbits to mark the Easter Season in the foyer..........


We also found some dining room furniture and a side table......  Lem and I went back yesterday to pay for them but I will have to wait till I can find someone with a truck to help me move them........

All in all it was a successful adventure.

Now to finish the bullion roses I am putting on my baby dress..........

2 comments:

  1. oh my , YES!!! see you will be all decorated when I finally visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan.. The bird goes well in your bathroom ... What a sweet gift... I just love all the wonderful finds you found... They all goes wonderful with your decor... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10