Monday, March 05, 2012

TaDa

Here it is..............  I added a narrow green border to give some contrast to the cream border and then a narrow cream border for contrast with the hourglass border.............

I am going to take the hourglass borders off and trim down the cream border.  It seems to pull a bit and the center does not lay flat as it should......  That should solve the problem...........

Yes, that will be added effort but it is necessary to get a good finished product...........  No sense in rushing it and not having something I can be proud of...............



5 comments:

  1. Wow, this is really pretty. And so different. And I agree, take it apart and make it better, you will be so much happier if you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and unique! You're right, no sense rushing it when making something that's going to be around a long, long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is lovely!!! I love the design, and the way you have combined the pieced blocks with the applique centre. Gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - the floater borders are perfect! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! I love the colors in this project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10