Wednesday, March 21, 2012

So Far

So far today I have gotten a few things accomplished.........  I got the mirrors hung in the bathroom........


A picture hung in the family room.............

A picture of the dining room furniture...........




And a grouping completed in the stairway off the breakfast nook.  The wall hanging on the right is one I appliqued several years ago.........


The clock was from a kit that Lem gave to me for Mother's Day in 1985.....
The picture under it is cross stitch and I purchased it yesterday when we stopped at the antique shop.

The dough tray is one my Mother used to make biscuits for years.  Then Papa put it on legs and she used it for years for many different things from a fruit bowl as I have it to a magazine rack..........  How wonderful it is to have those childhood memories around............



2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... What a lovely home you have and I love what you are doing to it to decorate...The stories you have with the things from your past is wonderful... It is great to have wonderful memories...Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sue, you've really been busy! I'm finally sort of getting caught up on my blog reading. Had no idea you knew how to smock..just love those little dresses, and I'm sure the recipient will treasure them. Love the photos of your new place...must feel good to be settled.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10