Thursday, March 15, 2012

Online Again

We hopefully have our internet back up and running again.  It will be nice if it works better than the last internet service we had worked.............  Time will tell.......

I have been trying to stay focused on one thing at a time but it is difficult for me to do that.........  I can come up with ideas for more projects than I can find time to execute them.

I had been using Lucinda's gift as a leader/ender project but found another leader/ender project so I started finishing those blocks.........  No that quilt was not on my list of current projects but I decided I could clear it out quicker if I worked on in exclusively.....

All the center blocks were done.


Now all the edge blocks are completed......................


And at last I have it on the design wall........... 
I started sewing it together yesterday but ran out of full bobbins..........  I need to clean The Duchess before I fill more bobbins and sew with her again..........  It is just as well, I have three baby shower gifts to complete before the 24th..........

Today I hope to get some bulbs planted and some yard work done.....  Time will tell.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan.... How lovely this quilt is... You are so talented and one day I will be ther too... Love your quilts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the way you did the outer blocks to make another design. I too have a baby quilt to make - by April 1 - for my niece's baby shower. Better get moving . . .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10