Saturday, March 03, 2012

I Need a Second Opinion........

This is the Round Robin I am working on......  I have added the log cabin border and the next one is an hourglass border.   I have the border almost complete and realize that I will need to add a spacer border so that it will fit..............  I have put in a red fabric on the right and a green fabric on the left.........

Close up of the red.......

Closeup of the green...............



Red.................


Green.............
Which one should I use................

4 comments:

  1. I like the both, but I think I like the green the best. You're probably already finished by now, so whatever you decided will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think either would work, too, but I prefer the red. The quilt is cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm partial to red on any quilt, so there is not surprise here that I like the red one best.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean M.8:02 PM

    Hi Susan... I would use the green... It will accent the leaves... I love how it is looking... Good Luck... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10