Saturday, February 18, 2012

Lennox Had a Sale

and I had a coupon for 25% off.........

This is what came home with me.................... New shower curtain and other accessories for the guest bath...........




Here is the bedroom with boxes to be unpacked, sorted and put away........ It only took two days.... No, I am not really that slow but this does have to be done while I also cook, clean, do laundry and other fun things..........VBG

Here we are again......... All the boxes emptied and things put away....... Now for the big stack of filing there on the desk.......... Maybe next week..........



That large stack of boxes is gone from the garage......... Most went to the attic to be sorted later. Now we can get the car in the garage............ There are still some things I want to reorganize out there but for now I am pleased........






Sunday we cleared out the storage unit we had........ More boxes to be unpacked..........

If all goes well today I hope to get some weeding done....... The weather is nice right now.......

Last night I had some friends over and we watched Steel Magnolias............. It was great fun......I fixed popcorn and had chips and dip and candy bars.......... After the movie we sat and talked till 11:00.............. I meant to take pictures but got caught up in the moment and just never picked up the camera..............





4 comments:

  1. I was in Lenox recently and wondered who would buy linens in a "china" store??? Well, now I know and they are lovely in your new bathroom too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh you have gotten a ton of stuff done and still have time to sew and blog. I am impressed! Your house is coming along beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... WOW!!! A Lenox store... How lucky are you... I love the things you bought... You are surley getting thing out where they belong... I know how it is because I just got settled... And I have been here since Sept. ... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10