Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hello Again.............

Yes, it has been awhile......... We have been busy here..... I finally got the garage done but so far no pictures..........

We also got the landscaping done on the front of the house........ I hope it will look a bit better when it starts to grow...............











The carpet was delivered........ Wade Hamilton is so pleased to have the entire sofa to himself.


This is a close up of the carpet...........



The foyer is done.....



The dining room is still a work in progress and probably will be for a long time.


If all goes as planned I will get a few more pictures tomorrow.....

I am quilting the GFG and it is coming along........ I am also knitting Kim's sweater.........

Soon I will have the wedding sampler finished that I started last year for Lem and I..........

The weather was wonderful today..... I needed to do some weeding but that was not on the agenda.......... Maybe later................

2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... I love what you did with the foyer... The quilts gives a lovely touch...That is sure a lot of plants and it will look great once they start growing... That is the fun part of planting the plants... I love the rug... It just finishes off the room and I see that Henry Wade has adjusted very well and looks comphy... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all looks lovely! The carpet is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10