Monday, February 27, 2012

A Finish !!!!!!

Hurray, a finish at last........... I have taken the last stitch in my wedding sampler....... Now I will need to take it to be framed............. That will wait for another day...............




First I need to get this corner cleared out to work on my next Major Project..............



Marbek's Nativity............... I bought this many years ago.......... I have all of the books, the fabric and all the thread................ I have enlarged color working copies of the graph............

I started with the Angels first and even got some work done on it before it was packed away for one reason or another............


Now to get it done............ I want to hang it over the sofa in the living room........


I made King Cake Monday for two occasions on Tuesday..............


Oh and they were as good as they look...............


So it has taken me a week to get these pictures posted............ I am not sure just where exactly the time goes but it seems to be slipping by at an alarming rate....

I have gotten very little sewing done.......

Today I have a list of things that need to be accomplished........... We will see just how things go.
















1 comment:

  1. Your wedding sampler is beautiful! Isn't it nice to have so many projects to work on, depending on your mood, and how much time you have.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10