Friday, January 20, 2012

Updating........

It has been over a week since my last post......... So much to report of very little interest to anyone but me.................

Last Wednesday I was on track and had a nice little schedule going. I was getting the list checked off at a reasonable pace......... I only had four pages left........



Kim and Jason had stopped by with Andrew wearing his new hat......... Another finish for me this year............


Wade Hamilton was enjoying his new sofa....... He likes to have it all to himself........


Then Thursday morning Ernie Everett's office called to say they were going to demo the house that day..............

I won't bore you with all the pictures I took....

This is the beginning...............


And this is the end.............


How sad to see it go........

Friday Rebekah came with Kate........ It was wonderful to see them both....... They left Sunday... I did fix breakfast for everyone before they got on the road.

Monday I cleaned the guest room to get ready for Jean and Bill. They got here after lunch and were with us till Wednesday.

It was grand fun to cook for them and have people drop by to say hello.

Bill did like the socks, in fact he liked the ones I made for Jean so he took them and I will make another pair for her........ Jean and I selected some yarn and when it comes I can make them several more pairs...........

Right now my current project list has grown again..... I really need to cut back soon.....

3 comments:

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Hi Susan.... I am soo happy for you ... It is wonderful to have so much company and family arround... Everyone said to say HI... Hugs :)

http://mylifeandquiltingonthecape.blogspot.com

sunny said...

See - I knew all that comfy furniture would be put to good use! Adorable model for the hat you made. Now get stitching.....

judybouch said...

Wow, you sure are busy, now that you have retired...I have one question, how many Hands do you have ? All that knitting and quilting is simply amazing ! We finally had a good snowstorm on last Sat. , about 9 inches, but it was all gone by Tues.
Glad you both are enjoying your new home ! No action next door since Sept....not even a visit to the house. All's well here, I am still babysitting in Sandwich a few days a week.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10