Wednesday, January 04, 2012

The Paper Tiger

The Paper Tiger has taken over the studio again......... I don't know where all this comes from but I am terrible at handling it......... My method is to put it into a stack till the stack is big enough to put in a tote bag.......... Then put the tote bag in the closet....... Some things have aged almost a year so something must be done...........


But not today.......... I have managed to finish one third of the Thangles blocks.......... I am almost finished with the second sock and I am attempting to do 10 threads a day quilting the GFG.......


I have about an hour to work on the quilting till it is time to start the next meal.

Tomorrow will be my house blessing, a wee bit of unpacking and a Dr.'s appointment tomorrow.

I am also WAY behind in answering my email...........

Lots of entertaining, lots of cooking................ Maybe now I will get down to normal day to day living.

2 comments:

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Hi Susan... What a great day sewing... Can't wait to see it done.... Papers can always waite... Hugs :)

Teresa said...

It can mount up on you fast. I have started scanning in the patterns and ideas I want to keep and the paper goes into the trash.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10