Tuesday, January 03, 2012

New Years Day 2012

The whole family was here............ We had 13 in all.............

I was so busy that I failed to take any pictures till late in the day. By then the grandchildren had gone and the rest of us were just sitting and catching our breath.

As usual the men were watching football.



The ladies had tea in the kitchen....... Everyone helped with the cooking and the clean up so that part was easy............



Now to report on the two current projects................

There is a pair of socks I am working on.........



And I am adding the border blocks to the Thangles blocks................



Yesterday was spent catching up on the ironing and today also has house hold chores to be done but I do hope to finish a few more Thangles blocks........... I am also edging closer to the end of that second sock.



1 comment:

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Hi Susan... I am suprise if you ever sleep... I am glad you had a great time New Years... Take time for yourself... Hugs :)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10