Friday, January 06, 2012

An Ending and A Beginning

My first finish this year is a pair of socks for my sister...... She is coming soon for a visit and I can give them to her then............ I wonder if her husband would like a pair?


Before I started on the list I wanted to do a wee bit of sewing. I managed to finish four more blocks. Four left to complete while I wait for the last four to arrive by post. They should be here soon..................


This is today's list..... Quite ambitious I think but I will give it a try...... There is always tomorrow to finish up what does not get done today..........

Kim liked the little hat that you can see........... She selected the yarn and I am doing the knitting.
This is the project I will be working on when I pause for a cuppa......................


Now to get to work.......................

2 comments:

sunny said...

Busy busy! I love the yarn you're using for your little hat! Good luck with your list.

LuAnn said...

Well...that's quite a list. Sort of makes me tired to read it. Ha! I love your socks and think your BIL would love a pair, too. Like those blocks on your design wall.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10