Thursday, November 03, 2011

YOU WON'T BELIEVE THIS.............

WE ARE MOVING.......................(AGAIN)......................

The movers arrive early on November 11th..... A week from tomorrow......... Now I have lots to do before the Big Day..............

They are finishing up the last minute details on the house so I will wait till later to take pictures. Right now the front door is the wrong color and the stove is sitting in the breakfast nook........

Yesterday it was swarming with people doing last minute touch-ups and such...............

Of course that means I will have to dismantle my studio once again........... And who knows when I will get back to sewing. I also have some Christmas sewing to get done that takes priority....

We packed so long ago that who knows what we actually brought with us from Massachusetts.

Now on to the Mill Girl Quilt that I am making for the Quilt Along in the
SBS-and-Other Elm Creek Quilts Yahoo Group................

I have all of my hourglass blocks together and I am now ready to assemble the blocks.



I even have four blocks assembled and I would have more but I managed to put some of the hourglass units together the wrong way and had to frog my way out.............

As we know, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are my busiest days...... I have groups that meet on those three days...........

Today I will be getting some cooking done and Joyce is coming by this afternoon to help me start the packing..............

Perhaps house pictures soon..............












4 comments:

My Life and Quilting on the Cape said...

Good Morning Susan... Good Luck in your move ... I do not envy you but, my prayers will be with you in hopes that all goes well.... I just love your blocks... They are so beautiful... I love the colors you had oicked out...The roses are sweet... You are a soecial lady... Hugs :)

sunny said...

How exciting to finally be moving into your new house!! I really like your Mill Girl quilt - the design as well as the colors you've chosen. I think I could do that pattern.

Barbara J said...

The big move! You must be overjoyed! Yes, please share pics of your new home.

Love that hourglass blocks quilt, coming along really well ...

Donna K from N.TX aka Quilting Bear Gal said...

You'll enjoy the new house and feel more "settled" once you are in it. Your hour glass blocks project looks really good. Look forward to seeing the finish.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10