Tuesday, November 08, 2011

At Long Last.................

Well, here it is.......... The house is complete................. We are taking small things there each day this week and the movers will come on Friday for the furniture in this house........

Saturday Jason will help us get the furniture for the guest room out of storage and I will be able to get that room in order..............


I now have a dishwasher........ Oh Happy Day..................


And a large refrigerator..................


And a stove with an oven that works consistently. The stairs lead to the second floor where all of my extra fabrics are being stored right now..........


A nice vanity at which to put on my war paint each morning..............



And Lem's side of the bathroom............. There is even a small room just for the water closet.





The great room, foyer and dining room.................



Those two birds are a pair of Bald Eagles that were sitting by the pond on Saturday...... Lem enjoys sitting on the porch and watching the world go by...........


I have met some lovely neighbors and I am looking forward to spending the next six months unpacking..................VBG.......................

10 comments:

sunny said...

It's beautiful, Susan! I love the kitchen. And you have Bald Eagles in your front yard?!? I may have to come down an dcheck out that guest room.

karenfae said...

beautiful, love the kitchen - have fun unpacking- I'm sure all well be organized and ready for the holidays before you know it.
Karen

Quilting in Mequon said...

Hi Susan... WOW!!! The inside of your house is Beautiful... I just love the kitchen.. I can see you in there and making your bread's... I just love what you chose for the flooring, And what a sweet bathroom...I know how Happy you two will be to be all settled... Hugs :)

Barbara J said...

You must be over moon! What a beautiful house you and Lem have built.

The house got built pretty fast and all the fittings are so perfect!

Now to start unpacking and making it both your home! :)

Donna K from N.TX aka Quilting Bear Gal said...

Your house is lovely. Watching wildlife is so soothing.

Kathryn D. Duke said...

this is so lovely!!! can not wait til you get all settled and visit...hope Friday goes well.

Teresa said...

Congratulations and you home looks beautiful!

Jeanne said...

Your new home looks wonderful! It will be even better when your stuff is in it. :-)

Kathy said...

It looks lovely! Can't wait to see it all furnished!

Candace said...

Wow, your new home is lovely inside and out.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10