Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yesterday Was


another one of those days.......... I had things timed perfectly...... I even thought I could get it all done............. I was so very wrong............... I am still carrying things forward that should have been done last week.

I did get the groceries purchased and the Wade Hamilton groomed but that is just about all. We went out to the house and usually Lem has to be home by 5:00 to watch the news..... Not yesterday. We got out there about 4:00 and got the car unloaded but he wanted to sit on the porch. Jason stopped by and we sat and talked till almost 7:00...... We did stop for BBQ on the way home but we were both really tired..............

I did get the cake baked that was on the list..... But that was all...............



I got a few petals of the flowers for my Round Robin block made and this morning I managed to get them all finished........... Now the large flowers are all ready to stitch in place........


We took another car full of things from the studio out to the house and found the painters there....... I haven't taken pictures in a long time so here are a few........

This is the family room looking toward the dining room and foyer...........



This is from the family room looking into the kitchen...............


And a better picture of the wee bannister for the stairs.......... Everything is covered in plastic and tomorrow they will be spraying the primer on everything..........


At last we are near the end of this project.......... Oh Happy Day!!!!!










3 comments:

  1. Please. send. cake! Yummm.. I can't wait to see your round robin block. Or your house. It looks like it will be wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be a yummy cake!

    So it looks like it's the beginning of the end stages of the house and then you can make it a home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... The cake looks so yummy... I am so happy for you to be able to move some things over to the new house... The house is looking great, before you know it you will be moving in... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10