Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shop Hop..........

I am a terrible Blogger......... Either I forget to take the pictures or I don't stop long enough to download them and type a few words........

Realistically while I think I have an exciting life I doubt anyone else would agree....

Last Thursday I went on my first Shop Hop........... A grand time was had by all. Rebekah came on Wednesday and stayed with us till Saturday morning so she could go along for the fun......

We left at 8:00 AM and the first stop was to buy a stool so that we could get in and out of the rented van.......... We covered 6 shops............

Yes I did forget to take pictures of 4 of them. What was I thinking.....About fabric of course.......

This is from the Whistle Stop in Cary, NC ............. Great shop.... My kind of fabric....... Lots of special touches.... Just the kind of thing I want to have for my home....



















It was there that I discovered the Tuffet.......... Yes, one is in my future. I don't know how long in the future but I really do want one of these wonderful things.

You can find out more about them here.



This was another wonderful place..... Lots of patterns, fabric and notions.......



And here is the group at the end of the day............ Tired but still smiling.








2 comments:

  1. Now, that's the kind of shopping that I like too :) Glad you had a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... It is always to go shop hopping... My sister use to live in Cary NC... You look wonderful... Sounds like a goo time had by all... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10