Friday, September 30, 2011

Reporting in

Wednesday was Guild and after we ate lunch Lem and I headed to visit Rebekah in Lillington...

We got there in time for Rebekah to go with me to a new quilt shop.......Loving Stitches..... It is a great place to shop. I saw this placemat and of course I want to make some for the breakfast room.



She had an appointment on Thursday morning so I got to applique a wee bit while we waited. I have three flowers done and five left to do........ Then I can start on the first border. That means I am only one month behind on my Round Robin...........


I also got the fabric cut out for the two blocks I am making for the Guild block of the quarter. I might even get this one finished before it is time to watch TV with Lemuel tonight.......


Last night a bottle of root beer got too close to the back of the refrigerator and froze. Just as I was going to sleep it exploded.........

I started my day with taking everything out of the refrigerator and wiping it off and dealing with all of the broken glass...........

I met Pat at the house and we had a nice lunch together....... Lots of fun enjoying Girl Talk......

Then I had to give Wade Hamilton a bath when I got home.

Lem cooked supper tonight so I got to actually work in the studio for about an hour.....

Of course there were several phone calls catching up with family and friends...... All in all it was a pleasant day..............





2 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... I just love the flowers on your round robin... What a lovely job... The maple leaf block for your guilt is wonderful... The material you chose is so perfect for that block... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The applique block is lovely - you've done a very nice work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10