Tuesday, September 13, 2011

OUCH

Jason got a picture of the house after the tree was removed.......... Rather large hole in the front and a limb went through the rubber roof on the back addition letting 24 hours of hard rain drench the contents. Sun out the next day and then that night another downpour......

The windows on the right are the living room and on the left was Lem's bedroom growing up.....


Thursday night we went out to eat with family. Friday night I got tickets from Sharon Church for dinner. Saturday night we had dinner at a fund raiser for Hugo Volunteer Fire Dept. Sunday Kim and Jason invited us to dinner with them. Boy is Kim a good cook.........

Last night I actually had to cook myself........ Leftovers from last week was my choice. That gave me time to sew yesterday afternoon.

I had knitting at church yesterday morning. Came home, fixed lunch and Jane and Beck stopped by....... Jane and I sat in the studio to chat leaving the men in the family room...... She and I are planning a day together next week...... We have some Christmas goodies to make.......

We did go out to the house late yesterday evening........ They have started on the screened porch..... The post are up on one side....... Mr. Bodine is still putting up the trim....... He is doing such a fabulous job. How good to watch a craftsman at work........

We might get out there during the day this week for some pictures.

Just what you wanted to see........ More pictures of the house.

I changed August Hopefuls to September Hopefuls....... Still hoping I will finish them I suppose.

I did get some work done on my Lucinda's Gift quilt yesterday......

This morning is the opening session of the study of The Prophets....... I found an interdenominational book study that meets on Tuesday morning....... We read The Screwtape Letters last session and that was quite an eye opener.......

I hope to be learning even more this time...........

I am in charge of installing officers for the Guild tomorrow and I need to type up something for that. I also want to make a wee giftie for each incoming officer..............

Oh well, time for me to dress and go. I do hope everyone has a good day.........

May the Lord bless you and keep you.............

2 comments:

  1. Oh, the poor little house! Will it be repaired, or is it beyond that? I hope no one was injured. SOunds like you're keeping very busy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, this looked bad before but now, it looks horrible. What a blessing no one was hurt. Things can be replaced but people can't.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10