Wednesday, September 14, 2011

I had forgotten that I had taken pictures of us at the fundraiser on Friday night.

Here is Kim and Jason.............


And across the table are Lem and I.............



I actually got all of the center blocks completed for Lucinda's Gift............


Not being able to go back to sleep after waking up at 4:00 AM I finally got up at 5:00 and finished cutting out the last blocks............. Now to get them assembled.........


Today was Guild and of course there are always fabulous quilts there........ This one is being hand quilted.........


Someone saw a picture of this quilt and is making it from the picture. Each center is a gold button with a jeweled center....


Isn't this just the sweetest quilt for a darling girl?


Rebekah is coming tonight so I am fixing her favorite dinner........... Spanish rice...... Yum.....

Tomorrow we are going shopping with some friends............

I will let you know how it turns out...............














3 comments:

  1. Hi Susan... First, Jason looks like you and what a lovely couple... You and Lem looks so sweet and in love.. I love the picture of both of you... I love you blocks, the colors are great... I guess I will have to keep looking to see it finished... The first quilt from the guild is lovely.. Good for the ladies to hand quilt... The other two are great I love the gold buttons and also the pink bow on the baby blanket... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you're keeping busy! That's going to be a really pretty quilt; love the colors. So glad no one was hurt when the tree fell~it could have been an even worse tragedy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOw fun to see you and to see all those lovely quilts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10