Saturday, August 06, 2011

We Are Home Once More......

And you probably did not even know that we were gone............ My niece was visiting my sister in Richmond, VA so Lem and I went to join in the fun......................

I made bread and cookies to take with me as a hostess gift and we left Thursday afternoon. It took just over 3 hours to get there............

Tonight I am tired and ready for a long rest..........

My sister sets such a lovely table......... And she is a good cook too. I came home with several great recipes...........


Bill (brother in law) and Lem........

Jean (sister) and Mary Katherine (niece)................



After we got back to Lenoir County we stopped at Jason and Kim's to see Andrew.....

He is learning to crawl. Instead of using both knees he uses one knee and one foot to scoot along.... He sure lights up with a big smile when he sees his granddaddy........

But then Grand daddy lights up too................








1 comment:

Jean said...

Hi Susan... Andrew is a cutie... I just love the way he crawls and his curly hair...Thanks for sharring... I am glad you had a great time at your sisters.... Hugs :)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10