Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Round Robin

Sunny at Quilting Dreams (HERE) has come up with an idea for a Round Robin........ It sounds like a chance to improve my skill a wee bit so I thought it would be fun to join.

The first step is to make your center block. I have been looking around for something and today LuAnn at Loose Threads (HERE) showed a table topper she just finished with the perfect center block. Now to find time do draft it...........

Oh this is going to be so much fun................

Today is Guild so I must away..............Later............

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out! I took a peek at LuAnn's quilt, and I think it will be perfect for your project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those table topper patterns were free from the Northcott web site. My copy is long gone or I would send it to you. I can't wait to see some of our round robin centers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10