Monday, August 15, 2011

Road Trip

You can't take pictures when you leave your camera at home.........Silly Me.......

We went for a long ride on Saturday....... All the way to Oriental, Arrapaho, Dawson Creek, Chocowinity, and then toward home...........

Saw lots of things........ Trees..........Crops.............Water...............Church and Boy Scout Camps....

Lem went on a tour of the places of his youth.................

We had a grand and time.......... Did I do any stitching you ask......... Very little... Wade Hamilton and I had some one on one time and he got petted a LOT............

I did some stitching on my redwork quilt but not as much as I would have liked. We stopped at Bojangles in Ayden on the way home for a dinner and took it to the new house to eat. We have some chairs there so we sat on the back porch for lunch........ It will be nice when it is screened in and I don't have to fight the wee midges for my food...............

Then home for a rest....... Still no energy but that is what happens when you have Anemia. Yes, people that are overweight can be anemic........Who knew..............

Sunday was church.......... Wade was sick and his bedding needed to be washed. Alas, still no washing machine so that meant a trip to the laundramat.......... Then home to dry them (Rebekah got a new dryer and gave us her old one).

Today is going to be busy................ I have to give blood at the Doctor's office first thing and then is my prayer shawl group at church................. Bills to pay and Lem and I are going shopping for some new clothes........Lots of sales going on right now..............

Maybe I can get a stitch or two tomorrow............

1 comment:

sunny said...

I would be heartbroken if I left home without a camera! Sounds like you have a very busy day. Don't worry - the stitching will always be there.

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10