Friday, August 12, 2011

And Did I Sew Today?

NO...................

I thought I would get the kitchen chores out of the way and then head to the studio. Lem wants to go out of town tomorrow so that will mean no sewing for me........ I really need to get a few things accomplished with a needle..............

I thought I would make some pudding for Lem......... But I bought the kind that has to be cooked... Silly me.......


All done and I even sprinkled a few nuts on top.

I made salad dressing, cooked chicken breast for the freezer for meals later, repackaged the rest of the meats I purchased yesterday and put them in the freezer................ Fixed lunch...... By now I am out of steam. I had a wee toes up and then decided I needed to walk because I had a cone of Soft Serve yesterday so Lem and I headed to the mall to walk.............. I even spotted a few things I liked on sale as I went through a couple of stores. We will go back for them later.

Home again and I made a tossed salad for dinner..... diced nectarine, dried cranberries and sliced almonds......... I will use a raspberry vinaigrette dressing on it..........



Got the spaghetti sauce bubbling...............



Of course it is now 4:30 and I need to be back in the kitchen by 5:30 so that we can eat at 6:00...

Oh well, maybe I can sew next week..............

This picture is for my sister Jean. She shared some cuttings that she was rooting with me... I added a slip of coleus to it.......... What a lovely picture it makes in my kitchen window.

Now I am going to tackle the tea towels again. I do want to have at least 6 for the church bazaar. Then I can move on to Lucinda's gift................





2 comments:

sunny said...

Ooh pudding! I haven't had pudding in ages. And that's something hubby can probably eat. I'm off to make some now. Can you do any hand work over the weekend?

http//quiltinginmequon.blogspot.com said...

Hi Susan.. Tell Lem that I want some of his pudding... Now I know why you lost some weight... You are like the eveready rabbit... You never stop.. I bet your kitchen smell yummy..Hugs :)

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10