Sunday, July 31, 2011

Week One is Finished

Okay so most participants have finished three weeks and are starting to assemble their quilts but the best I have so far is the first week. I am going to keep right on till I get this puppy done.

Thanks so much to Anne Ida at Quiltaholic for inviting me to join in............


I also got the strips cut for the next section. Seriously doubt I will get them finished next week either but that is okay.......... One day they will be done...........

Yes, I do have on block turned wrong in the first picture. Wade Hamilton walked across my blocks before I could get the picture and I failed to get that one turned around. Sorry, just feeling really tired today and some histamines have attacked me so I am having problems even thinking.....

3 comments:

  1. Your blocks are lovely, Suze! A great start on your quilt! And having those pieces for the next step all cut out will make it easier for you to get back to this project when you have the time :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... It is going to be a beautiful quilt... The one block that is turned the wrong way, you can say it is a Amish quilt...LOL.. Lovely job... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great blocks...hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10