Sunday, July 10, 2011

I Haven't Been Idle

I got three quilts ready for Lilly. She will come again on the third Wednesday of this month so I will have something for her to take back with her.............. I even know where to find the binding fabric for two of them............ No, I have not finished binding the only one of the three she quilted last time.......... Maybe I can get to it soon.



I also got the first dishcloth for July completed. I have also been pegging away at Andrews Quilt. I have one half of the last row to quilt and it will be ready for binding. When that project is complete perhaps I can work on some smaller ones that will finish more quickly.... I do want to start quilting my GFG............ Maybe three threads a day?


And I could not leave without one last picture of the house. It is hard to get good pictures inside because they always come out so dark.......... and there is no electricity inside yet. Just lots of boxes for it............. Anyway..... This was taken in the family room....... Looking out toward the lake.............. There was such a lovely breeze that day................ I would have liked to have stayed and had a picnic on the porch................

4 comments:

  1. I bet you will be so glad to have moving day come when you can move into the house.
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The stack of quilts looks fabulous already. Imagine once when their all quilted and ... preferably binded! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... I just love the colors of the quilts you have ready to give to Lilly... The knit dish cloths are the greatest things... I use the two I got from my sister and love them... I love the windows and you will have a wonderful view of the lake and enjoy the breeze... I never thought you were idle... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The construction is moving along well. I know you are anxious to move in.

    Donna K. from N. TX @ http://www.quiltingbeargal.blogspot.com
    “My soul is fed with needle and thread, my body with chocolate.”

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10