Monday, June 27, 2011

Rainy Monday

Yesterday I realized that I have been moving just a bit too slowly. Things don't get done on time as they should.

I am behind on so many things and it is time to buckle down and get the ball rolling......(how is that for mixing metaphors?)

I noticed that I had put a TO DO list on the side bar. They were things I was supposed to accomplish 3 weeks ago. Instead I forgot the list entirely...............

I also failed to keep up with some task at home and got caught Saturday with some dishes in the sink......... UGH........... I will be pleased to have a dishwasher again to hide that sort of thing.

Last weekend I cleared out some things from the studio and make my signs for the card holders of things I wanted to do............ They number 30...........

Hopefully this week I can show a bit more progress...........

I did finish the dishcloth for the first half of June.......... Now on to getting some more things in the finished column.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan... It is not a suprise that you were in a slump... With all that is going on in your life... Take one day at a time and go at the pace your body tells you... Miss ya HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10