Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Maybe Now I Can Sew

My Small Quilts Yahoo Group is having another challenge and I want to join in.


And I am working on my Strawberry Fields Quilt as a Leader/Ender.


I even got the Janome cleared off enough yesterday to finish quilting the Care Quilt.







But the rest of the Studio is a disaster........ Piles of things everywhere. I decided that I needed a bookcase but we are trying not to buy anything until we move again.........




I happen to have another cabinet like this one in the garage.......... I thought that when Jason came over again he could help Lem bring it into the house but I needed a place to put it.



I took the three drawer carts that were stacked on this wall and put them under the tables. That left this wall blank and all ready for the cabinet...........



I put the little two drawer cabinets on the long table.

It still doesn't look all that great but at least I can move around better and I might even get some sewing done........



3 comments:

  1. Room's looking good and glad to see you're moving along with SF.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Susan... I just love the cabinet.. Your studio looks great and a wonderful place to sew... You are so orginzed.. How do you keep all thoses diffrent projects seprated... I would be so confused... You are amazing... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cabinet is so nice, much to nice to be in the garage, and it will be useful and beautiful in your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10