Sunday, June 05, 2011

I did get some basket blocks cut out for my Small Quilt Challenge......... But that is about as far as I got................The back has been a problem for several days now which means little is getting done.

Jane came by yesterday and we sat and sewed together. She is helping me make the Kool Ties for the framers............


Then Lem and I rode out to look at the house................ Remember, a blog is a diary of sorts and this is my diary of our house being built. Boring for most people but we do have family and friends far away that will enjoy the pictures.


This was at the end of the day on Friday.......... Front View



Some of the sheeting is up on one side.......... That corner will be my sewing room..



The stairs were in so Lem went up to the roof.........




By Saturday most of the outside was enclosed...........






Jean, this is your room looking from the hallway door to the inside of the room......









The stairs to the second floor..............


And I got one good picture from the second floor.










5 comments:

  1. you must be excited to see the house taking shape - what fun it will be to decorate a new house!
    Karen
    http://karensquilting.com/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to see your new home in the making - please continue to post a lot of photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan... The house is moving along quite well... So, when can I move in ???? LOL:) Thanks for sharring the pictures, I am always wondering how your home is comming along... Please taje care of your back.... Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. the house looks great...hope I get to see it when finished...

    oh, THANKS for the delicious cookies...and Cliff liked them too..

    ReplyDelete
  5. James.Bond@Covidien.com says,
    "That body of water next to your prospective new home,....is it a mosquito breeding pool?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10