Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Saturday

Okay, so I am a few days behind.......... That is not so unusual....

Saturday Jason and Kim went with Lem and I to Danville, VA to meet my sister Jean and her husband Bill..... Actually we went with them as we took Kim's car and Jason drove.

I had not seen Jean and Bill in over 2 1/2 years and I was really looking forward to the adventure.

We met at the Mall and then went to Pinos for lunch. They serve the most amazing Italian food there............ If you are ever in Danville it is the place to go..........


I don't know what I was thinking......... I got no pictures of the family except for this one. Jean and I wanted to get some flowers for Mama for Mother's day............ And for Papa for Father's day. She got the pink roses and I picked up the greenery. That I Jean and Bill after we got our flowers out of the car..........


They look rather nice and I know Mama would be pleased that we got together.



I spent the rest of the weekend clearing out the studio trying to make space to sew.........

This is the view from the doorway.


The design wall is in place. It really needs to be vacuumed and the fabric pulled tighter on the insulation but I can do that later.


The cutting table and the large closet. I put the zip-loc bags that are unpacked in the closet. Lots of things can be hidden in a closet..........



I have my Bonnie Hunter bins all stacked in the corner near the cutting table. It makes is easy to put the fabric in them as I am cutting...........


And here is the closet.............. Perhaps I will get around to organizing that some day before we move again................



1 comment:

  1. You've made great progress! It's so hard to get things just so in a sewing room. Maybe as you sew in it you'll be switching a few things too, at least I did. My sewing room will be moving next winter so I'll have to do it all again and I'm not looking forward to that at all but it will be worth it in the end. I read Bonnie Hunter's blog but what are "Bonnie Hunter bins?"
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10