Sunday, May 15, 2011

I Am Not Sure...

...exactly where to start.............


Anne Ida at Quiltaholic (here) had a button on her sidebar for the Strawberry Fields Quiltalong. It looked like a good project and it did mention being good for a leader/ender project. Since I have not yet unpacked my red and cream log cabin I thought it would be a good idea to cut out the fabrics for it. I am delving into my two big scrap bags for this one.

And I agreed at the guild meeting to make some Bicornu pincushions as gifts to visitors.......I found that pattern at Quiltsalott........ (here).

Temecula Quilt Co. has a BOM for Lori Smith's Heritage Sampler. I signed up for that and two kits came at once........I started late..........


These bags are paper stuff that I need to sort and organize........


An almost finished pincushion......(it has been in that state of uncomplete for almost a year now)

A pincushion kit I bought years ago......... There is another one somewhere because I got one for me and one for Rebekah...........




A stitchery I started prepping from Lynette Anderson.......


A printout of a quilt that I saw on the Sanguine Stitcher...... She found it here.


Judy Laquadara at Patchwork Times mentioned this as a project for 2011. I got the book and my two bags of fabric and now I just need the time to sew........


Dawn at Linen Closet Quilts offered this for us to stitch. I have all of the patterns printed and I know where the last three are....... I am sure the rest of them are in those three bags of papers to go through.

And I have yet to try this block that I see around so often........


Our guild is making quilts for the people that lost everything in the recent tornadoes in Snow Hill, NC. They are so very close by and in such need..... I was given 12 blocks and the backing to assemble a quilt.


Not to forget that I need two quilts ready for the Lilly to quilt by Wednesday. The tops are done but I need to get them pressed and the backing sewn together and pressed.

Just where to start is a wonder...

2 comments:

  1. Maybe start with the one with the nearest deadline? At least your sewing area is unpacked and usuable!
    Hope all is well, I've been reading fyour blog for more than 2 eyars now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Decisions, decisions. All the projects look interesting. Deadlines always determine my work progress.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.......

The Thread and I

Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, Do it with thy might.

Ecclesiastes 9:10